These Terms and Conditions of The Netgear Club (The Club) (“these Terms and Conditions”) govern the operation and administration of The Club and its membership program. The Club is a loyalty program operated by NETGEAR ASIA PTE Limited (Netgear), which provides a platform offering its members various benefits and services including the redemption of Clubpoints for designated goods and services, tailored marketing and management of members’ accounts of qualifying services (see definition below). A member of The Club will be able to receive and/or redeem various benefits offered by or through The Club subject to these Terms and Conditions and other relevant terms which may be announced or notified to members from time to time by different means of communication.
Current individual customers of selected services (“qualifying services”) supplied by the companies within Netgear will be awarded with Clubpoints which are proportionate to the eligible monthly spending for those qualifying services and will be automatically credited to customers' membership accounts in The Club (note: contemporary information relating to the qualifying services, eligible spending and the rate of conversion can be found on www.netgearclub.com.hk and are subject to change from time to time without prior notice). All customers who are registered with the qualifying services are also required to have and maintain an active service account registered with Netgear, a self-service account management platform for customers of qualifying services to manage their service accounts, before they can earn Clubpoints through their eligible spending on qualifying services. Regarding the handling of all contact and account related information by The Club, please see Clause 9 hereof.
Each member of The Club agrees that he/she has:
- read, understood and accepted all the terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions;
- read, understood and agreed to the arrangement with respect to the collection, use, retention, access of his/her personal information set out in these Terms and Conditions and also to Netgear Privacy Statement which is accessible through the designated website(s);
- accepted that these Terms and Conditions and Netgear Privacy Statement may at any time be amended, modified or supplemented to suit the contemporary needs and development of The Club and its activities, and that continued participation in the membership will constitute an acceptance of such amendment, modification, or supplementation;
- agreed to continue to be a valid user of Netgear service (if applicable) until the cessation of The Club membership; and
- assumed the responsibility to remain knowledgeable of all the relevant terms, conditions and policies published by The Club through whatever means.
If the member of The Club has a membership with ClubBest™, upon accepting the terms and conditions hereof, he/she has agreed to transfer all his/her remaining benefits, if any, in accordance with the relevant terms specified by ClubBest, and to waive all his/her legal rights to claim against CSL Mobile Limited, it affiliates or any other person in respect of any entitlement in relation to, arising from or incidental to the membership with ClubBest.
- JOINING THE CLUB
- CLUBPOINTS AND BENEFITS REDEMPTION
- TIERS OF MEMBERSHIP
- QUALIFYING SERVICES
- NO TRANSFER OF CLUBPOINTS
- BILL CREDIT WITH CLUBPOINTS
- SPECIAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO CORPORATE BENEFITS
- CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- PERSONAL DATA
- OTHER PRINCIPLES
Joining The Club
- Eligibility. The Club membership is open to all individuals who are aged 11 or above, except where the membership is prohibited or required the supervision of a parent or legal guardian by law.
- Enrollment. An individual may apply to enroll in The Club through different channels which are valid at the time of enrollment. Application is subject to approval by Netgear whose decision shall be final and absolutely unfettered. Under no circumstances would any reason for refusing application be given. Any application submitted without the provision of all required information and personal data, or any application submitted with false or inaccurate information or personal data, shall not be approved and/or if membership has been granted, such membership shall be deemed terminated. The Club shall have the right to claw back, seek redress and/or invalidate benefits paid or to be paid (if any) to such individuals whose memberships are deemed terminated.
- For individuals who are customers of any of the qualifying services, their applications for The Club membership will not be accepted unless and until the individuals have successfully registered and activated the Netgear service.
- Membership and Benefits. The Club Membership is acquired and held on an individual account basis. In addition to the benefits corresponding to the eligible spending (please refer to Clauses 2, 3 and 4 hereof for relevant information) incurred by the individual members, some members are entitled to upgrade benefits as a result of being nominated to receive corporate benefits. For information about corporate benefits, please refer to Clause 7 hereof.